Blake Osgood Biography Blake Osgood Wiki
- Blake Osgood was accused of beating up a police officer in Cronulla
- Police were called after reporting a fight at a wedding reception on Mitchell Road.
- The boy received motion in the direction but allegedly resisted and hit an officer
- Police had to use pepper spray to subdue Osgood prior to his arrest
- On Sunday he appeared in court via video link, which was still disguised as a wedding.
One groom was charged with assaulting a police officer during a brawl at his wild wedding party.
Blake Osgood reportedly punched a police officer in the chest during their wedding at Elouera Surf Life Saving Club in Cronulla, south of Sydney on Saturday night.
The police were called on site after 10:30 p.m. the following reports of off-site fighting.
When the police arrived, they instructed the 26-year-old and another 55-year-old to leave before Osgood punched a police officer in the chest.
The friend continued to defy the police, knocking a policeman down, and blaming a senior officer.
The police chief injured his wrist and knees and was taken to Sutherland District Hospital for treatment.
Police used pepper spray to subdue Osgood before he was arrested and taken to Sutherland Police Station.
He was charged with two cases of resisting or obstructing a police officer in the performance of his duties for failure to follow instructions and two cases in which he assaulted a police officer while he was exercising. its functions.
Osgood was denied bail to appear in Parramatta Security Court on Sunday and spent his wedding night behind bars in a cell at Surry Hills Police Station.
He appeared via video link still in his wedding dress, where he was released on bail to appear before the local court in Sutherland on December 8th.
“You are 26, you are married,” said judge Ian McRae, the Daily Telegraph reported.
The police investigation into the incident continues.