Crime & Courts World News

Who is Clinton Ferreira ( Found Guilty of S*xual Assaults & Rape ) Wiki, Bio, Age, Crime, Investigations and More Facts

Clinton Ferreira

Clinton Ferreira Biography                                 Clinton Ferreira Wiki

The evil s*x offender has been warned that he could face life in prison when he was convicted last year on the list of cruel sex crimes committed against three victims.

Charges Against ”Clinton Ferreira”

Clinton Ferreira, 38, was found guilty this morning of sexual violence, rape and attempted rape by a local teenager who had obtained the results of last year’s three-month examination, a French tourist and a woman from the area.

It took the Truro Crown Court jury just an hour to convict Ferreira of Tregenna Place in St Ives of lying in prison, a burglary attack and two attempted rape / suffocation of the victim for an attempted rape, obscene images of a child , assaults and misconduct violations.

Judge Simon Carr Decided

The hearing will take place on November 27, adding that he will carefully consider whether or not a life sentence will be imposed.

Jason Beal opened the case last week and said: “This case involves a series of s*xual violence in St. Ives in late summer and last fall. The first victim was 16 years old and returned home at night to celebrate the results of the GCSE when it was attacked at Porthminster Beach in St. En Ives.

Three weeks later, another victim, a French woman on vacation with her boyfriend, was struck in a tent on the beach a few meters from where the first victim was struck.

At the end of October, a local woman went to the store to buy wine. I was so drunk. There she met a man who took her home and raped her.

Clinton Ferreira Said:

He was not the man who was involved in the first two events. The third case confirms that he has sexual relations with a woman, but says he agreed. Prosecutors said he was too drunk to accept. ‘

Beal spoke in detail about the attack on the first victim and how he arrived on August 22, 2019 to celebrate his victories.

When mom and dad returned home, she continued drinking with her boyfriend and friends. When the friends left, the alleged victim ended up on the beach with her boyfriend.

Two sexes, then the groom decided to go home, so they went in different directions.

Mr. Beal said: “The teenager was walking down the path when he heard someone running after him.

She thought he was her boyfriend until this person put his arm around her neck and led her to the beach. She tried to defend herself, but found that this person was much stronger. She decided to pretend she was going to life, but that didn’t stop the man.

Mr. Beal then described how Ferreira threw down her cell phone and propped it up so she couldn’t scream.

The suffocation would have been so severe that she thought her eyes would go dark and she would die.

Ferreira then repeatedly performed oral sex on the victim and tried unsuccessfully to infiltrate him. The abuse ended when he told her to go overboard and not look back

When he turned to walk toward the sea, the man was gone; the victim then went to a hotel stopped, hyperventilated and desperate, where he asked for help.

Although the area was not covered by video surveillance cameras, a nearby camera captured a man heading to Tregenna Place shortly after the attack.

When addressing another applicant, Mr. Beal told the jury how she had been with her boyfriend in St. Ives and pubs that night of September 19.

She decided to return soon to her tent, which was erected on Porthminster Beach while she remained outside.

Mr. Beal said: “He woke up with someone in the store the next morning. He didn’t see her face, but he didn’t understand.

She went back to sleep and woke up a second time. He tried to breathe with his hand around her neck. She managed to crawl out of the store and the attacker escaped.

Another applicant had a sore throat, blood on the lips and also suffered from bleeding associated with suffocation.

Once again, CCTV showed a man, Ferreira, in a black hoodie, walking towards Porthminster before returning to Tregenna Place shortly after the alleged attack.

The pattern of CCTV sightings was similar to that of three weeks earlier, when the first victim was attacked.

On December 12, Ferreira issued a statement to the police in which he stated that he was not responsible for the two attacks and that

Advertisement