Jessy Kurczewski Biography Jessy Kurczewski Wiki
- Jessy Kurczewski, 37, was charged on Friday with manslaughter and double robbery.
- Unidentified friend, but prosecutors say Kurczewski stole $ 290,000 from him
- The friend died in 2018 and had fatal amounts of tetrahydrozoline, the main ingredient in eye drops.
- Kursczewski sat her down in a chair and placed painkillers pressed against her chest to make it look like she had committed suicide.
- She also told police that his friend had previously committed suicide.
A Wisconsin woman was accused of killing her friend by poisoning her with eye drops and attempting to pass death through suicide.
Jessy Kurczewski, 37, is accused of murdering her anonymous friend after stealing nearly $ 300,000 from her in 2018.
— Scallywagandvagabond (@ScallywagNYC) June 7, 2021
Kurczewski called police last year after claiming she found the dead victim in her home, according to documents released by the prosecutor on Monday.
He put painkillers on the woman’s chest and told the police she was suicidal.
During the autopsy, the police discovered that the victim had a lethal dose of tetrahydrozoline in her body. It is the main ingredient in eye drops.
Kurczewski tried to convince her that the victim had intentionally committed suicide by drinking her liquid.
He later admitted that he brought six bottles of Visine eye drops for his friend, but said he didn’t think he would kill her because her friend had already drank the liquids.
Later, the police looked at his bank statements and found that he had earned $ 290,000.
This included about $ 130,204, which would be “fraudulently transferred” from the victim to Kurczewski by check, according to the announcement.
She is now accused of manslaughter and double robbery.
It is not known how she wants to beg.