Shannon Hewat Biography Shannon Hewat Wiki
A young woman Shannon Hewat died after her worried mother thought she was having a hangover after celebrating the entire weekend.
Shannon Hewat Age
She was 20 years old.
Shannon Hewat ended up revealing that he overdosed
Shannon Hewat ended up revealing that he overdosed, forcing his frantic mother to call an ambulance.
Tragically, the 20-year-old claims consultant fell into a coma.
Lincolnshire Live reports that she was rushed to the hospital and registered for an emergency liver transplant, but was unable to survive long enough to perform the operation.
Shannon Hewat Mother Lorna
Her mother, Lorna, said: “We think she overdosed on Monday.
“She was gone the whole weekend and I thought she was hung over and that’s why she was sick.
“I was trying to give you dry toast, cookies and crackers and I was trying to drink water.
“She told me [what she had done]. I think she was scared because she was in a lot of pain.
“I had no idea and her friend who was here also had no idea.”
Lorna remembered when the doctors called to tell her the tragic news. “I refused to believe it. I was asking the doctors for help. I knew she wouldn’t let me,” she said.
“I just hope she comes in the door and every now and then I can hear her voice around the house.
“We were very, very close. Even during the block, I told my mom it was a full-time job, just texting Shannon all day.
Shannon also leaves behind two brothers with whom she was close – Connor and Dominic.
Her heartbroken mother said her daughter was funny with a good sense of humor.
She described her as a loyal friend who listened well, but did not usually share her own problems.